How to Prepare and Use MOMS (Mold Odor Mildew Smoke)
- Tear open the silver Mylar package
- Remove the white inner deodorizing pouch
- DO NOT OPEN WHITE INNER POUCH
- Slightly bend pouch into a clear, clean two liter plastic bottle
- Fill bottle to the top with COLD water
- Allow packet to soak at least 1 hour until it turns the water a yellowish green color
- Pour contents into any size spray bottle 1/4 full
- Add COLD water to fill sprayer 100% full
- Solution is ready to spray on:
- Surfaces (walls, light switch plates, door knobs, hand rails, drapes, furniture, cabinets, carpet)
- Soak gloves/knee pads
- Mothball odor,
- Curry cooking odor
- Pet dander
- Body odor
- Dust mite matter
- Cigarette and other smoke odors
MOMS won't harm surfaces or hands.
Product can be diluted more to extend its coverage.
When the product is kept cold, in a refrigerator, it will stay effective indefinitely.