It’s best for items that are water tolerate, outside or/and uneven surfaces such as floors, door knobs, handrails, hard surfaces, carpet,
stucco ceiling or walls, tack for horses and leather etc. It immediately oxidizes viruses, bacteria, dust mites, and more on couches, carpet,
light plate switches, handles, knobs, and so much more!
It is an effective general-purpose surface cleaner with near 100% effectiveness. It is very similar to AQM – Air Quality Manager – except it
becomes a spray-able delivery system. Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) will oxidize/neutralize a wide range of malodors.
Just place the white pouch in a two liter clear bottle filled with cold water for one hour. Pour this concentrated version of MOMS into any
spray bottle ¼ of the way full. Fill the rest of the bottle with cold water and you’re ready to spray anywhere! It’s that easy. And keep all
the unused portions in the refrigerator to last a long time.
- Open the silver mylar MOMS packet. (Never Open The White Inner Pouch)
- Remove the white pouch and slightly bend pouch to fit into neck of 2 liter clear, clean bottle filled with COLD water.
- Let packet soak for at least one hour. The water will turn yellowish-green.
- Fill a quarter of your sprayer with solution, then fill the rest of the sprayer full with cold water. Use less solution to extend its coverage.
- Spray or soak the affected area/item.
- Close the bottle tightly and refrigerate to extend the life of the unused portion.
This product is a chlorine dioxide generator. The intact product is not expected to produce any measurable exposure to ingredients. If the
product is damaged, avoid contact with dry ingredients; they may cause irritation or burns in direct contact with skin or eyes. The Safety
Data Sheet for dry ingredients follows this Working Solution Safety Data Sheet.
The quantity of active ingredient is less than or equal to 0.5 grams. Chlorine dioxide gas is not expected to be released in amounts or at a
rate at which significant exposure could occur with normal handling and use. If not used according to directions, it is possible that some
chlorine dioxide gas could be released into small, enclosed spaces in sufficient quantities to be detectable. If this occurs and a chlorine-
like odor is detected in such a space, ventilate and leave the space.