Removing Cat Urine from Tile Floors Couldn’t Be Any Easier!
Products You May Need To Get Started
Removing cat urine from tile floors is easy with OdorXit Concentrate We all know removing cat urine from tile floors can be a nightmare, but now it doesn’t have to be!
Home - 8oz
Removing cat urine from tile floors is easy with
We all know removing cat urine fro m tile floors can be a nightmare, but now it doesn’t have to be! All natural, non-toxic OdorXit Concentrate makes removing cat urine from anywhere including tile floors very simple.
What you’ll need:
- OdorXit Concentrate
- Rubber Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- Kitchen Broom or Deck Brush for larger areas
- Wet/Dry Vacuum, Shop Vac or Carpet Cleaner
- TSP (Tri Sodium Phosphate) – Can be found at home improvement stores Lowe’s and Home Depot
- Mop Bucket
- Resolve Pet Stain Remover Carpet Cleaning Solution
- New/Clean Deck Sprayer (Optional)
Prepare the Area to Be Treated:
11. Odor Wizard Tip: Using a clean Deck Sprayer. will make this process easy and fast.
- Vacuum any loose dirt and dust from the area.
Odor Wizard Tip: Use a UV LED Flashlight to find areas of contamination
- While wearing rubber gloves and safety glasses, dissolve 1/2 Cup TSP in 1 Gallon of VERY hot water.
- Pour on to affected area in 3×3 foot increments.
- Use kitchen broom to push/lightly scrub TSP into the area.
- DO NOT LET DRY! If drying occurs, add more solution or water.
- Allow TSP to sit wet for 2-5 minutes.
- Add clear hot water to area and use Wet/Dry Vacuum or Shop Vac to remove all liquid.
When using a Carpet Cleaner, add water to tank and use in a rinse/removal capacity.
- Repeat Step 7 twice, and allow the area to dry overnight.
- Prepare OdorXit Concentrate and Carpet Cleaning Solution.
- Working again in small areas, completely saturate area with mixture. Let sit for at least 10 minutes per area.
12. If drying occurs add more mixture, allowing for deep absorption. You may notice small bubbles in the most heavily contaminated areas.
13. This is normal and the area should be noted so that it can be re-treated the next day if necessary.
14. After 10 minutes of saturation per area, allow to dry naturally.
|Odor Wizard Tip: The Carpet Cleaning Solution oxidizes OdorXit Concentrate,
so it must be used within 24 hours.
|Small Area up to 16 sq. ft
||Large Areas 65 sq. ft
|1oz OdorXit Concentrate
||4 oz OdorXit Concentrate
|3oz Carpet Cleaning Solution
||12 oz Carpet Cleaning Solution
|4 Cups Water
||1 Gallon Water
The power of OdorXit Concentrate , the knowledge of the Odor Wizard, and a little elbow grease, is all you need to be successful in removing cat urine from tile floors!
Linda Adams, Ohio OMG It works!!
Had a cat that urinated in one corner and nothing we did helped. Being an animal lover I could not get rid of her. Finally found this product, used it a few times and now she doesn’t even look at that corner!
All I can say in THANKS!!!*
*DISCLAIMER: The results described here aren’t typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
And removing cat urine from tile floors and grout with a 16 ounce bottle of OdorXit Concentrate and some carpet shampoo with surfactant will eliminate up to 1,000 square feet of odor from tile or grout.