Removing Cat Urine from Tile Floors Couldn’t Be Any Easier!
How To Thoroughly Remove Odors From Tile Floor:
- Vacuum any loose dirt and dust from the area.
- Dissolve 1/2 Cup TSP in 1 Gallon of VERY hot water.
- Pour on to affected area in 3×3 foot increments.
- Lightly scrub TSP into the area.
- DO NOT LET DRY! If drying occurs, add more solution or water.
- Allow TSP to sit wet for 2-5 minutes.
- Add clear hot water to area and use Wet/Dry Vacuum or Shop Vac to remove all liquid.
- Repeat Step 7 twice, and allow the area to dry overnight.
- Prepare OdorXit Eliminator Concentrate and Carpet Cleaning Solution.
- Working again in small areas, completely saturate area with mixture. Let sit for at least 10 minutes per area.
- If drying occurs add more mixture, allowing for deep absorption. You may notice small bubbles in the most heavily contaminated areas.
- This is normal and the area should be noted so that it can be re-treated the next day if necessary.
- After 10 minutes of saturation per area, allow to dry naturally.
Use OdorXit Eliminator & OdorXit Magic To Eliminate Odors From Tile