Safe Usage AQM/Clo2 - Air Quality manager
Place the AQM packet in the correct size area for your packet (see below). Place it behind a fan or attach it to the back of a fan and leave it in an enclosed area such as:
- Always keep a fan on when using this product. A 4” personal fan is big enough to keep the vapor/gas moving from floor to ceiling – contacting everywhere the source of the odor may be hiding.
- Don’t let the fan blow ON the packet.
- If you smell a swimming pool/chlorine like odor in the area, move the packet to a different area or move the fan to change the air flow in that area. This situation can occur if the packet is too large for the area being treated or too much water was added to the packet.
- When using AQM by OdorXit “30 day mode”, it is not necessary to vacate the area being treated if the packet being used is the proper size. Product needs 40%+ relative humidity to produce the gas it needs to oxidize odors.
- Don’t eat or drink this product.
- Keep OdorXit Product away from children and pets. As safe as OdorXit Products are, they are serious odor control products, not toys. OdorXit Products should be treated with respect, follow the directions and used with caution and you will eliminate your odors.
- When using AQM by OdorXit in the “30-day mode”, it is not necessary to vacate the area being treated if the packet being used is the proper size.
- A car with cigarette smoke embedded in the leather, carpeting, head liner, doors, ash tray, circuit breaker box, etc.
- A closet with skunk smell on the clothes or area
- A house with dog body odor
- Under a porch that has skunk smell
- Mold in your bathroom, bedroom, basement, throughout your house
- Work, office, car, basement – anywhere there are odors that can be oxidized.
When You’re Not Having Success with AQM 10g or 25g
- Raise the humidity. You must have above 40% Relative humidity. (Add drops of water to raise the humidity)
- Raise the temperature in the room. You must have higher temperatures that freezing (32 degrees F or 0 degrees Centigrade)
- Remove cardboard boxes from the area. Cardboard absorbs the gas that AQM creates and it will no longer oxidize the odors.