Getting Mold Odors Out of Your Home
Do you smell a musty, moldy smell when you first enter your home?
If you do, you have mold and mold spores in your home. Even thought
you are not "sick" with a fever from this condition it is probably
sapping your energy and making you more tired then you would be otherwise.
Low to moderate levels of mold in your home can cause all kinds of
health problems that your doctors have great difficulty identifying
and treating because the cause of the problem is still there and the
medicine does not remove the source of the problem.
You are about to learn a secret that you will find very hard to believe
with your previous experience. Yes, it is hard to believe, but a 2 ½” square
by ¼” think packet containing as little as 5 grams of
powder will remove mold and mildew odor
in as little as 48 hours. And, you will notice a real improvement in
your mold related problems almost a fast. In area of the country where
mold recontamination is a problem these tiny packs of powder
will remove the additional mold odor for up to 30 days. No Kidding!
If you have a musty smell in your basement or if you can actually
see mold growing on the walls, floor, rafters etc, you are facing serious
health consequences by not treating the problem. In fact, just testing
to see if you really have a problem can cost $200 to $700 and the remediation
can run into the 10 of thousands of dollars and often requires that
you dispose of much of the accumulated treasures of your life.
This does not need to be the case anymore. A 25 gram packet of powder
placed in your 1000 to 2000 square foot basement with a small fan to
stir the air, has been shown to kill the mold odor (and fungus) and
spores in as little 2 to 5 days without expensive testing and people
in HASMAT suits. A 5 gram packet will do the same in a bathroom, car
or truck. And don't forget, the packets continue to produce chlorine
dioxide for 20 to 30 days so you can move them from place to place
after each area has been treated.
Use the proper sized packet
for the are being treated!
You do, however, have to remove the wet
moldy clothing and other wet mold material including cardboard prior
to treatment. The clothes can be recovered by washing and drying, the
cardboard is a loss.
Now, I'm sure you think I am out of my mind for proposing such
a radically simple solution to removing mold odors but I can assure
you that I am not crazy. These little packets of powder, when exposed
to water vapor, produces small amounts of a gas called chlorine dioxide.
Yes, it is safe
and It works sort of like ozone without all the
negative side effects. It will not cause the plastic to become brittle
or bleached. It does not require a big, noisy, expensive machine. And
it works at much lower concentrations than ozone. Almost always below
you perception level.
So, if you want to remove mold and mildew smells you need to get this
great new product called
It is available in 5, 10, 25, and 50 gram Extended Release packets
to take care of your house The larger packages are for much larger
areas. Each packet comes with a FREE self adhering pouch that you
can use to hold the pouch just about anywhere (don't stick on wood
If you have questions, call the odor experts at 1-877-636-7948.