Do You Need to Get Rid of Skunk Odor On Your Dog Or Cat?
Never Use Peroxide or Tomato Juice Again?
You put your dog outside one more time before bed. And he came in stinky. Really stinky! It was no cat, it was a skunk! And now you need to get rid of skunk smell on your dog.
If you let your cat outside to hunt or to take care if its litter box needs,
the chances are not zero that your cat will come back smelling like a skunk some
time in the future as well; especially if you are in skunk populated area.
The 4 oz. bottle (makes 1 gallon) is enough to
eliminate odors on 2 small skunked dogs, 200 sq. ft. of hard flooring,
4-8 loads of laundry, your litter box 100 times, and so much more.
The 16oz bottle (makes 4 gallons) is enough for 10 skunked dogs, 16-32 loads of laundry, 1,000 sq. ft. of hard flooring, your litter box for the life of your cat and so much more!
OdorXit Concentrate gets rid of skunk odor on dogs and cats IN JUST MINUTES!
It's safe and effective enough to get rid of skunk odor from your dog and cat, including:
- Wash your skunked pet with detergent pet shampoo and rinse completely with warm water. Remember you need to use very warm bath and rinse water with furry dogs and cats because their normal body temperature is higher than yours (generally 101 to103 degrees F.) so what is warm to you is cold to them.
- Add 30 ounces of water to 1 ounce of OdorXit Concentrate and wipe gently on your pets's face and fur with a sponge. Your skunked pet will be relieved of the skunk odor in minutes.
- He'll smell fresh and clean and be sleeping with you the same night.
- It's also safe to spray on floors, carpet, furniture, leather, clothing and anything else that the skunk smell came in contact with.
- Works even when you add it in the washing machine to deodorize smelly clothes and other fabric.
Our products are completely Safe for you, your dog, babies and the planet.
OdorXit Concentrate is GUARANTEED
to completely remove skunk odors or get rid of skunk odor on your dog or your money back